Sign in to follow this  
Guest jakeandshelley

State Sponsorship recieved today!

Guest jakeandshelley

Hi,

we recieved our State sponsorship today and are so excited, we switched from a 175 to 176 last year so all we need to do now is police checks and medicals. I am 15 weeks pregnant so can't get medicals until after the baby is born. Can they withdraw our sponsorship if we don't get the medicals done within a certain time?

Regards,

Shelley Scott

Guest RobJ1978

Hi Shelley,

Congratulations on your State sponsorship! Just check as i am no pro, but i thought you had 30 days to lodge visa from gaining SS. Are you with an agent?

Nic

Guest jakeandshelley

Hi Nic thanks for your reply,

yes we do have an agent. Our visa is ready to be lodged as we alreday had lodged a 175 so just have to switch over but not sure if we have a certain time limit to do the medical part. I have emailed my agent but he hasn't replied yet so wondered in anyone on here knew.

Regards,

Shelley

Guest RobJ1978

Hi Shelley,

When we were requested to do the medicals we had a time frame, was less than a month cos i can remember panicking about us all having time together to go down to manchester. HOWEVER, i dont know if there are extenuating circumstances, which you will obviously have. Will you then have to add baby onto your visa application and get passport etc?

Nic