Guest edwardfamily

Looking for unfurnished accomodation

Guest edwardfamily

Hi there,

My husband and I live in Glenelg with our 3 boys but the unit we're in doesn't have a yard which we need for them. My husband works at the airport and loves the 7 minute drive in the morning so doesn't want to move too far away.

If any one knows of 2-3 bedroom house/unit with a garden/yard (enough for a trampolene and sand pit and maybe a wadding pool) in the area or the surrounds (Seacliffe, Glenelg North, east etc, Brighton, West Beach etc) we'd love to know about it.

Cheers,

Chantelle

Try searching in the Fulham Gardens and surrounding areas north of Tapleys Hill Road, there are houses there with lovely big yards. My daughter owns one, but it is let to permanent tenants at present.

Guest HULK

Hi Chantelle

I'm not sure if you are interested in Hallett Cove area, if you do, our house is available for rent from 16/01/2012. It is a three bedroom house on a big 810m2 land so plenty of room for your kid to play, short stroll to the beach, so close to public transport etc. Please visit the link and contact our real agent if you are interested, the house will be open for inspection on Tuesday 10 Jan 5-5.15pm

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-hallett+cove-406464521

Thank you

Hulk

Guest edwardfamily

Thanks Hulk! Unfortunately, we can't get out of our lease till March. Unless I suppose someone wants our 2 Bedroom, refurbed unit. PM ME IF YOU DO!!!