1 More Sleep To Go !!!!!!!!!!!!

minty

Well after 3 years in the making tonight is our last night in the UK before flights tomorrow :eek:

Final night in a hotel room and just finished packing (at long last) threw out some more bits and bobs and apart from getting something to eat there is nothing left to do apart from to go to bed and wait for the alarm to go of at 04.30 :SLEEP:

This week has gone by in a blur of farewells and nights out and to be honest i will just be glad to get on the plane now to have a day of organising things and meeting people.

Before i log of though i would just like to say a big thank you to everyone on the forum who has ever gave me advice and help or just made me laugh. Without this forum we would have had to use an agent but whenever we needed to know something there was always someone who had the answer or could point us in the right direction. It has helped me book rentals, cars, tickets, and complete my trades recognition. Also helped with insight to schools, work, areas, and shopping. In short it has gave us everything we need to for the best possible start down under.

Thank you to all of you and see you down under :notworthy:

The Bacons !!!!!

Totally agree with all you say about forum, We are coming next July and like you it will be about three years from the start of applying.

You must be sick with excitement

All the best

Lisa

when do you land? we are at the airport sun am might see you, be nice to see The Bacon's I use to be a Bacon (my older boys still are).

If your here what an horrible sticky day to land :(

All the best

Tina x

Hi Tina, we got in at 0730 but went straight to bed in the transit htel for a few hours. Been in the pool at it was raining but i did not moan i promise. I love Singapore airport, beats heathrow by a mile. And they serve fosters :wink:

2 more hours and then on the plane again.

See you all soon.

Guest Barney Rubble

are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? are you here yet ? :policeman:

You can pack these clouds back in your suitcases too !