Guest Jennet

approx 15 hours to wait in changi airport

Guest Jennet

hi

we fly out on the 3rd July and we arrive in singapore at 07:15am and leave at 11:50pm. did anyone have this long wait for the next flight and if so did you book a hotel?? i have seen the plaza and the transit hotels which seem pretty good. there is plenty to do there but a sleep and shower would be good especially with a 7 year old and 15 year old. any ideas guys for a scrub up and nap :biggrin:

cheers

jennet

Hi, we are in the same position, we fly out 16th Feb and have the same wait so we have booked the Transit Hotel in Terminal 1 as it has a pool!

Guest Jennet
    Hi, we are in the same position, we fly out 16th Feb and have the same wait so we have booked the Transit Hotel in Terminal 1 as it has a pool!

do you fly from terminal 1 we have terminal 3. i saw the transit hotel with a pool and more activites/ leisure etc seemed more at terminal 1, wasn't sure if we had be at the terminal we fly from

thnaks

jennet

Guest Jennet
    We fly into terminal 2, you can catch the sky train between terminals they run about every 10 mins.

thanks for that

Guest markandcate

We had the long wait when we came over a few months ago. We couldn't get into the hotel so my advise would be to book early! We had a nearly 6 year old and nearly 2 year old to entertain! Wasn't too bad, there are plenty of things to do, we went on the trip into Singapore which was nice and free!! There are lots of places to get you head down and we all had a shower which doesn't cost much at all!

Enjoy the trip, its really not as bad as I was expecting!

Guest Guest5035

think theres a 2.5 hour coach trip departs from the airport around singas thats free, but you cannot get off the coach

stevo