Guest the hurns

we have a case officer!!

Guest the hurns

OMG heard this morning we finally have a case officer!! new it was coming still not perpared!! seeing off very good friends on thursday hopefully setteling near where we want to makes it all very real!!we live in wiltshire if anyone knows where we can get a medical near here please could you let me know!! :confused:

Hello and welcome :)

Cardiff might be a doable place for your medicals. Depends where in Wiltshire you are.

I went and dug up the link to the page that has them listed :) Have a look and see which one works for you. Also might be worth calling up the possibles for prices as they do tend to vary. See if you can save some money on them (and not spend it then on the travel costs to the cheaper option) then :)

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/u/united-kingdom/panel-doctors.htm

Good luck with it all and any questions, feel free to ask and I am sure people will try to help.

Guest the hurns

thanks for the info as we couldnt change our app we had to head to maidenhead for an 8.30am app!! the staff there we fab the kids were a little knackerd but slept on the journey home!! well thats the meds out the way!! now we wait!!! again!! still gives us more time to sort our junk out lol:smile:

Guest lyn

All sounding very promising. Well done! This whole emigrating process seems to be a continuous period of 'waiting' for the next thing! Patience is the key but it will be worth it for us all, I'm sure!

Good luck!

Lyn x

None of us are aillipn miles apart in the UK I notice (lyn and the Hurns that is) We are not far from Bristol :)

Glad the mess are out the way for you. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner else I'd have replied. I try to keep up with it all but sometimes have a hectic few days and don't get much forum time :/

lol at my post above and the typos. I was on the phone and stupid autocorrect kicked in

mess = medicals

aillipn (not that its even a word is it!!!) = million

OMG heard this morning we finally have a case officer!! new it was coming still not perpared!! seeing off very good friends on thursday hopefully setteling near where we want to makes it all very real!!we live in wiltshire if anyone knows where we can get a medical near here please could you let me know!! :confused:

A quick whizz up the M4 to Maidenhead?

Guest the hurns

thanks lyn when you hopin to go ?? we want to be there this time next year fingers crossed!! x

Guest lyn

If the house sale continues to go through smoothly then OH will go out first week of March to start his job and I will travel with our son at the end of March (I'm a teacher and so need to work my notice period up to end of term).

Will follow your progress on here - the next 12 months will fly by, I'm sure! Good luck!

Lyn x

Guest the hurns

well got our visa's through only bin a week since we had medicals!!! x