Guest silverload

Furnished rental needed, Moana and surrounding areas.

Guest silverload

Hi everyone,

We are a family of 3 moving out to Adelaide at the beginning of April. We are looking for a short term rental for about 3/4 weeks in the Moana or Seaford area. We are struggling at the minute to find anywhere, we were waiting to sign the contract to sell our house before looking, but have an awful feeling we have left it too late!

Any help would really be appreciated!

Hi everyone,

We are a family of 3 moving out to Adelaide at the beginning of April. We are looking for a short term rental for about 3/4 weeks in the Moana or Seaford area. We are struggling at the minute to find anywhere, we were waiting to sign the contract to sell our house before looking, but have an awful feeling we have left it too late!

Any help would really be appreciated!

Hi, I am sure that some of the wonderful people on here may be able to help you. But, if all else fails, you can always stay on a caravan park. There seems to be a lot around. I drive around the Seaford/ Moana area every day and see them signposted. It is not an ideal start to a new life, but I am sure you could manage and make an adventure of it. Plus, I guess it would be a lot cheaper.

Paul

Guest silverload

Hi Sarah,

We were looking to arrive round about the 4th April. We sign the contract for our house sale this Friday and then would be booking flights and so would have a better idea then as to exactly what date we would arrive. Can you help????????

Annette

We have availability from the 5 April at our Hallett Cove furnished home if you are looking at coming over at that time.

Guest Roo1

We are also available from 26th March onwards at Koala Creek ( See pic to left. Morphett Vale - 10 mins from Seaford) if that helps. Judi