Hutchy

Adelaide Zoo

Hi, was just wondering if anyone could tell me the best bus service to use between Adelaide Railway Station and Adelaide Zoo. My mam, who can't walk very far, is over on holiday, and would like to visit the zoo. Cheers

Guest Zoos SA

Dear Hutchy,

Thank you for your inquiry. there are several options to get to the Adelaide Zoo from the Adelaide train station, some of these are mentioned above. Also please click on the following link. The Adelaide Connector bus runs from the Adelaide Train station past the old entrance (on Frome Rd) on a very regular basis. please click on the following link for the time table. if you would like any further information, please call the Adelaide Zoo on 8267 3255.

Adelaide Connector - http://www.cityofadelaide.com.au/assets/coa/Info/adelaide_connector.pdf

Many Thanks

Adelaide Zoo

Once again, thank you so very much......i didn't expect to get a reply from Adelaide Zoo itself....what a great service

Once again, thank you so very much......i didn't expect to get a reply from Adelaide Zoo itself....what a great service

Typical of so many organisations and places in Adelaide - great customer service. The Tourist information site is brilliant too. http://www.southaustralia.com/

My mam had a great day today....We took the train to the city, then went on the Popeye river cruise to the zoo. She thoroughly enjoyed her visit to the zoo, then we caught the 'free' bus back to the railway station. I really must thank you for your help re: the transport....very much appreciated. Adelaide Zoo, by the way, fantastic.....well worth the visit, and the cafe prices are very reasonable (I thought)....and mam got to 'meet' a kangaroo......thanks again so much..