'DIAC' Payment

Guest mahsamr

Guest mahsamr

I need your urgent help ....

I need to pay my online lodgement fee out of Australia but we do not have any credit car / debit cart that can be use as international payment , I need your advice about what is these options means ?

• credit card
  • debit card in person
  • bank cheque, made payable to 'DIAC'
  • money order, made payable to 'DIAC'

how I can make a Bank cheque / money order without having bank name ,account name ,....?

I should lodge in next 10 days other wise will lose sponsor point , may anybody help ? :confused:

Guest mahsamr
Best bet would be to email DIAC direct, or call them on a local info number, and ask them specifically for your situation, as you will be able to talk to the DIAC representative about specifics that way.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa-enquiries/

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/

HTH

I sent An Equerry but still not reply

Our local embassy told that they are not aware of DIAC process and payment method :(

Guest Jo&Phil

You should be able to use an International Money Order - to send them the fee if you don't have a relative or friend with a credit card that you can use. Most post offices do this in different countries but I guess that will depend on where you are living. In the UK some travel agents also handle this service.

If you google 'international money order' and your current country of residence you should find some information on this.

Guest mahsamr
You should be able to use an International Money Order - to send them the fee if you don't have a relative or friend with a credit card that you can use. Most post offices do this in different countries but I guess that will depend on where you are living. In the UK some travel agents also handle this service.

If you google 'international money order' and your current country of residence you should find some information on this.

I need to have money order as a following :

*international money order:

-drawn on a bank with representation in Australia

-in Australian dollars

-made payable to 'DIAC'.

may you please guide me do I need any other infomation like bank account / account number ,... or write on money order -made payable to 'DIAC'. will be enough?