Guest jeannie oxford

car hire

Guest jeannie oxford

hi

thinking of hiring a toyota yaris - (2 door)- for 3 weeks when we arrive in adelaide.

does anyone know if we are likely to fit in 2 large suitcases plus 1 medium one plus hand luggage? am i expecting miracles?!

we are 2 adults and a 11 year old so there would be spare room in the back seat. dont want to hire it and then start arguing with hubby (good start to reccie!)at the airport coz ive got too much luggage and too little car.

cheers - jeannie

Guest andy&jill

I'm gussing you already have a hire company in mind, were going to be using these on our reccie if this is any help. My mother in law has a yaris you should fit what you want at a push, probably not see out of the rear window.

http://www.aussiecarrentals.com.au

I would say not a chance!!!!!

I had a Hyundai Getz (similar class) on my reccie and could only just get one large suitcase in the boot.

Paul.

Guest jeannie oxford

arghhhhh, dont say that - just hired hyundai getz!!!

ah well, itll be a giggle after our trek across the world and im sure we'll see the funny side.(!)

jeannie

Guest Guest75
    I'm gussing you already have a hire company in mind, were going to be using these on our reccie if this is any help. My mother in law has a yaris you should fit what you want at a push, probably not see out of the rear window.

http://www.aussiecarrentals.com.au

A great company,we know the guys down there.One of them (Ali) is an ex pat and can certainly sympathize.

I know that Brian (The owner) has loaned out fridges and all sort to new arrivals before now.:notworthy::notworthy:

Guest graandjac

Hi Jeannie, we had a yaris on our reccie (or snowball we called it) , we had 2 medium cases and 2 items of hand luggage, and we had to put one suit case on the back seat as they woulden't go in the back, so yours might not fit:goofy:Cheers Graham

Guest Guzzler&Sas
    hi

thinking of hiring a toyota yaris - (2 door)- for 3 weeks when we arrive in adelaide.

does anyone know if we are likely to fit in 2 large suitcases plus 1 medium one plus hand luggage? am i expecting miracles?!

we are 2 adults and a 11 year old so there would be spare room in the back seat. dont want to hire it and then start arguing with hubby (good start to reccie!)at the airport coz ive got too much luggage and too little car.

cheers - jeannie

Hi,

With a name like yours couldn't you just make a couple of the cases disappear:biglaugh:.

On a more serious note if you want I can meet you at the airport and any " excess luggage" I will try and squeeze into my UTE;), just let me know,

Guzzler