Advice needed please

    Recommended Posts

    Hi and a Happy New Year to all...


    we've submitted our Visa (only just now) for a 457 and I just have a question I hope someone who has had the same thing can answer please. We are moving with my Daughter to Adelaide and part of the Visa app asked for a form to be completed by my Daughters biological father & myself which we did and also provide a copy of his passport which we provided to Fragomen, I am just wondering as I have sole Parental responsibility for my Daughter would the Visa people ask me for further proof IE a Court Order to allow me to take my Daughter even though I have her Fathers consent and we were never married and she was born before Dec 2003? If so how do you apply for such a thing? (her Father would be willing to sign a court doc) just wanted opinion from anyone who has been through this as I would need to get the ball rolling now incase there's a waiting time with the Courts.


    Thanks for reading.


    vdM xx

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now