Sign in to follow this  
Guest jakeandshelley

Dogs ashes

Guest jakeandshelley

Hi,

this might seem a silly question to some, will we be allowed to bring our beloved dog's ashes with us when we move? They are in a decorative granite rock.

Thanks, shelley and jake.

Guest silverload
    Hi,

this might seem a silly question to some, will we be allowed to bring our beloved dog's ashes with us when we move? They are in a decorative granite rock.

Thanks, shelley and jake.

Hi Shelley,

We too have our dog ashes and were told by three different shipping companies, that there would be no problem, as they have shipped many ashes over, pet and other loved ones too.

Hope this helps.

Annette

Yes you can. Its apparently the wooden containers they are sometimes in that is actually the issue, not the ashes themselves.

I plan on bringing my doglets ashes over in my luggage so will declare to be on the safe side.

Guest keith&ju

Yep doesn't appear to be a problem, but I was told that I need a certificate for my goats ashes from the cremators by both John Mason & Anglo. Bit difficult that it was 3 years ago so hope a vet's letter will do if I can't get the certificate. They will be coming with me one way or the other!

Guest Jennet
    Yes you can. Its apparently the wooden containers they are sometimes in that is actually the issue, not the ashes themselves.

I plan on bringing my doglets ashes over in my luggage so will declare to be on the safe side.

my dogs ashes are in a wooden container and i was hoping to put the box in my suitcase will this be a problem or will they be best going in shipping with other items???

jennet