Food Handlin, Cooked Meatg and Sell lby

Guest James

Anyone found anywhere where they sell ham off the bone but do not have the same staff handling raw food as in our local Woolworths I find that very off putting. Let me know would love a slice of ham. Also found the sell by dates are not very widelyy adhered to

I have never had the courage to do that but thought about it, now I shall. Irony they are advertising on television to stop cross contamination but nearly all food shops do it. I have asked Environmental Health at the council about it but tehy are not interested. Same with sell by dates I have often pointed out food past the date and it is still there when I go back some days later. I dream of Waitrose iwth staff separated between cooked and raw!

Thanks you have given me courage