Sign in to follow this  
suzer

Yoga in Adelaide?

Does anyone do yoga and know of a good place to go (hatha preferably)? I just found a fantastic place here in Auckland (they even have a free dinner afterwards!); too bad we'll be outta here in less than 2 months, sniff sniff:/

Suzer

Thanks. i did find some other places so perhaps that was one of them. This is at a Hare Krishna centre; I'm doing yoga at one of their centres here in Auckland and it's really good so thought I'd check out something similar.

Guest jd*

Hi

not something I'm involved in, I have one of their leaflets and I've met some of the people from the Vegetarian Cafe. :cute:

Hi

not something I'm involved in, I have one of their leaflets and I've met some of the people from the Vegetarian Cafe. :cute:

If nothing else it could be a good lunch spot, thanks:wubclub:

Ok, so I did find a Hare Krishna yoga place that is connected with Govinda's restaurant in Kilburn:

Govinda's Restaurant 25 Le Hunte St, Kilburn Adelaide

Ph: 83595120

If anyone else is interested in checking it out with me when I get back, give me a PM. I will be checking it out after work, I think, as I don't have my own transport and it is a bus ride from the city, then may have to get my hubs to come pick me up if there is not an easy bus service from there back to Ridgehaven. If anyone's interested and lives near my area, I'd also be interested in car pooling in exchange for petrol $$ ;)