Best place for Haggis?

Guest Squareman

Guest Squareman

I remember reading in here that you can get haggis at David Jones in Rundle Mall. Is this still the case? Anyone bought decent haggis lately? Would also love to go to a Burns Supper. Any suggestions?

Just found out that the Rob Roy hotel in the city are having a burns supper on the 28th $60 see facebook for details .

The rob roy. Is this 'the Scottish pub' that I heard people talk about?

Myself and Mrs Kash have recently arrived from Leith and might pop in for a few jars at some point! :cool:

cheers,

JK

The rob roy. Is this 'the Scottish pub' that I heard people talk about?

Myself and Mrs Kash have recently arrived from Leith and might pop in for a few jars at some point! :cool:

cheers,

JK

Hey JK, my dad's from Leith (still lives there) and my auntie was the landlady of the Black Swan for many moons. I remember as a lad we used to meet up there before going to Easter Road for the mighty Hibees

Hey JK, my dad's from Leith (still lives there) and my auntie was the landlady of the Black Swan for many moons. I remember as a lad we used to meet up there before going to Easter Road for the mighty Hibees

Small world! Never actually been in the Black Swan, although I nearly ended buying a flat on sandport place.. ended up getting a flat down near Ocean Terminal, currently rented out.

A fellow Hibby, good man. Looks like I left at the right time, our team is pretty dire at the mo, has been for a few years really. In fact the overall standard in the SPL is getting worse I have to say. Is it true that Albert Kidd (jambo destroyer Dens Park 86 :) ) lives in Adelaide or is that an urban myth?? If so I would def buy that man a pint or three:biglaugh: