Guest Guest5035

Rear enders

Guest Guest5035

must be the warm weather or the time of day, on my way home the past 2 nights at 615pm, i have seen 3 lots of rear enders, first one was nasty, 7 cars involved and 4 ambos, 2 firies and 3 cops attending, another had 3 cars involved and another with 4 involved, every car had gone into the rear of the one in front,

stevo

I saw some truly awful driving on the southern expressway coming home this arvo. Yes, white van man from Spectrum Fire Services ....... your company will be informed about your complete lack of driving skills and lack of respect for the safety of other road users.

Guest Guest5035

onya shaz, i did the same a few months ago, dobbed him in to his boss

stevo

I wish my daughter had been with me ..... she would have phoned the cops ..... she's done it before several times and she has no qualms about reporting dangerous driving.

The best one was a motorcyclist, again on the expressway, heading north just on the down slope towards Marion, sitting on his handle bars with his feet hanging over the front of his bike, somehow going well over the speed limit. Oh how we were hoping to find him in a crumpled heap at the bottom of the hill :biglaugh: I did try to take pics but not quick enough :sad: (hubby was driving).

Had an accident yesterday morning myself. :( boo hoo. Now no car, children were all with me, some amazing guys just appeared out of nowhere and helped me get the children out of the car... smoke from the engine (too scary, my sister had a horse lorry fire on the M40 last yr and it blew up just after she got the 2nd horse out and I was expecting my car to do the same...). Anyway, feeling sorry for myself so just sharing that not very nice news here for no apparent reason. But I am so so so so grateful for those amazing blokes who just stopped to help and can't thank them cos I don't have their details.

Car's a write off, now to find another... :(

It's all those cyclists riding 3-4 abreast with stragglers so people have to merge or brake suddenly to avoid them. Cycling party this morning along Cross Road had a whole lane emptied of cars for about a km bringing the road down to one lane, almost as bad as roadworks except they keep moving ...and then when they begin to wobble..... I do try honest, not to hit them......:D