Guest johner

Building work

Guest johner

We are due to leave for Adelaide in may,but from what people have wrote it seems like the building trade has dropped off the edge of a cliff.So dont know whether to leave then or not.I have also read that due to this state sponsored visa applicants are able to locate somewhere else in Australia. Any advise or information on this would be much appreciated.

Every one seems to say that but I see new house going up daily not huge sites but individual private dewllings.

Most of these house are timber framed so probably in the best trade to ride through.

This only my personal opinion though.

Good look for when you get here.

There's still work going on but hardly any compared to a year ago. Newcomers will struggle to get anything as people in the trade will get their unemployed mates in first. Hopefully it'll start picking up again soon though.

This time last year and the previous years had about six weeks work in front of me now lucky to have six hours work in front of me think most trades are feeling it spoke to a few people and they are the same way.