Guest css

Need to hire a car and car seats

Guest css

Hi,we are arriving in adelaide for a 3 week holiday to activate our visas and need to hire a car with carseats.Our children are 9,6 and 2.Im not sure if my 9 year old will have to have one.Anyone know of any good carhire firms in adelaide,thaks Clare

Hi Clare, there are 4 main car hire companies in the airport, nice and convenient too.

I used this website to get quotes http://adelaideairportcarhire.com.au/ when we came.

Children booster seats are available at an extra one off price.. I think, double check the website details.

Hope this is useful.

Guest garthsmydog

yep thats good info from Mike - you wont need a car seat for your 9 year old and depending on the size of your 6 year old you may not for him/her either. You will have no problems getting what you need if you book your car hire over the internet before you arrive it will be waiting at the airport for you . Good luck and enjoy! Wendy

I agree with Tamara - a lot of people I know have used them - Aussie Car Rentals will meet you at the airport and are quite reasonably priced.