Guest joseph1801

Visa Application Status

Guest joseph1801

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked/answered elsewhere - my visa application has a new line "Application being processed further". Does this mean anything specific? How long are people waiting on average for a Case Officer to be assigned?

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked/answered elsewhere - my visa application has a new line "Application being processed further". Does this mean anything specific? How long are people waiting on average for a Case Officer to be assigned?

Thanks

Hi Joseph

You will find most of the answers you need on this thread - http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/adelaide-migration-issues/25627-state-sponsorship-tracker-again.html although the thread started talking about SS, it also covers alot about a 176 visa and the process in general

However to answer the question, it normally means that a CO has your file, you should get a CO allocated soon. Ours took 22 days from lodging to getting a CO and also 22 days from CO to Visa and over all about 6 weeks.

Regards

IrishStew (OH)

Guest joseph1801

Thanks IrishStew,

I only submitted on the 17th so I'm probably being a bit impatient! I've uploaded all the relevant documents although some are not certified. I'm expecting them to ask for certified copies of everything. More expense!!!:eek:

Cheers

Thanks IrishStew,

I only submitted on the 17th so I'm probably being a bit impatient! I've uploaded all the relevant documents although some are not certified. I'm expecting them to ask for certified copies of everything. More expense!!!:eek:

Cheers

Hi ya, you are not the first to be impatient, we were, although a lot worse on the SS than 176.

We (and I know alot of other members) did not certify anything, just sent colour scans. It was not a problem. So maybe you will be OK.

IrishStew (OH)