Cattery

MacLeods

We've tried one place - http://www.allpetsboardingvillage.com/html/location.html It's the Mt Barker Road and quite busy. But our cats didn't like it there. The people were nice enough and looked after them well but our cats rule the roost and don't like us to go away and so we don't.....not really....we do go away sometimes when they let us out....but we get friends to drop over and feed, water and change the litter. They are not very sociable our cats except to us when they are not busy sleeping, eating, chasing a mouse or just want to be left alone.. They don't like our friends either so our friends are on strict orders not to try to touch them or they will get ripped apart. Cat lovers are strange aren't they but I wouldn't have it any other way. (they are also quite cuddly in winter when they are cold and when I am feeling unwell or sad they are always nice to me) So have you got anyone that you know that can do housevisits or perhaps a kindly neighbour. You could return the favour to them.