Scaffolders

Guest jayk

Guest Barney Rubble

Hi,

I've used a Company called Compete Scaffolding (or Instant Scaffolding, sorry amnesia setting in) on OG Road at Klemzig.

They've done a few jobs for me. Are you looking to use them or looking for a job ?

Am off work until Monday but if you cannot find them let me know and i'll get the details/business card out.

Cheers

BR

Looking for work and general info about tickets for once I'm overthere

I'm not arriving untill mid march

I have heard that scaffold is mostly system over there but is there any firms that work with tube and fit?

How are things out there for tradies at the minute?

I've read a few posts saying that it is a bit roughcheers fellas for thequick response and happy austrailia day

If you look at this site might give you an idear what you need to do. If you bring your qualifications with you they might accept prior learning, most of the scaffolding is system as far as I have seen but have seen tube where it is required .http://www.safework.sa.gov.au/show_page.jsp?id=7731

Looking for work and general info about tickets for once I'm overthere

I'm not arriving untill mid march

I have heard that scaffold is mostly system over there but is there any firms that work with tube and fit?

How are things out there for tradies at the minute?

I've read a few posts saying that it is a bit roughcheers fellas for thequick response and happy austrailia day

Hi

Good luck with it. Agree with Ian Mc about contacting Safework. Bring you certificates with you, but just to say that they would not accept Jason's scaffolding ticket but his was basic so you will more than likely fare better than him.

Know you are not here yet but just seen this on Gumtree jobs for construction/trades etc - might be a starting point or job lead? No harm in contacting them.

We are a company involved in the construction of all temporary staging structures at all the major sports and music events in Adelaide such as Big Day Out, Parklife, Future Music, Clipsal , etc. We are currently looking for a experienced scaffolder to join our crew.

In order to work with us you will need:

A) All PPE

B) White Card or equivalent / Scaffold Licence (Basic)

C) ABN

For more information reply to this add and please provide a contact number.

Regards

Niki