Guest bidsandrew

Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser?

Guest bidsandrew

Was wondering if anyone could recommend (or advise against) a hairdresser? I havent had my hair cut since Sept!! Have been to scared to go to a new one as I always went to the same one in the UK. I am now sick of having to dry and straighten it and need to go back to short hair.

I am in Moana but will travel a bit to a good hairdresser, within reason.

Cheers

Bridget

Guest dalton

Ha ha same i havent had my hair done since September either !!,im afraid of going anywhere too ,so sorry cant recommend anyone cos i am in the same boat but good luck in finding one !!

Try my wifes salon she on Brighton road Seacliff.

Ha ha same i havent had my hair done since September either !!,im afraid of going anywhere too ,so sorry cant recommend anyone cos i am in the same boat but good luck in finding one !!

Guest The Tiffs

Hi Bridget

I was in the same boat when I arrived here and found my hairdresser via recommendation. I use Tracey at Urban Spirit in Blackwood - she's English, a lovely person and most importantly a great hairdresser - always getting compliments about my hair - good luck

Hi

We live in MOana and I can recommend 'Jaspers' - Shop 4 25 Gulfview Road, Christies Beach ph. 8186 4223.

Hes from the Uk and does a great colour and cut - If you mention my name, he will give you 10% discount.

Sarahx

Hi you guys,,

We have a fantastic mobile hairdresser,, hes cut and coloured mine and my daughters hair (my daughter is 17 years old) since last September. He also cuts my sons hair (12). Lots of people on here would recommend him. Nick his number is 046 6435412.

good luck

jules x

Guest sunnydays

Have called Nick but he will only come to house if its for a minimum of 2 haircuts so that rules me out! :(