tean

Dog kennels in aldinga

I can certainly tell you one to avoid in Aldinga. Better not say the name on here, but message me if you want the name. I visited the kennels beforehand and had recommendations from friends but I almost cried when we picked our dog back up. Will never use kennels again if I can avoid it.

Hi, can anyone recommend a good boarding kennelThanks near aldinga, please?

Hi, how long is it for. If its for short term we could look after your dog if you want.

Just PM me.

The Bacons.

How very kind of you "the bacons". it is only for 3 nights but we don't want him to wee on or wreck anyones home. He doesn't usually though! Thanks anyway:-)

Guest AceOfSpades

Our 2 dogs have been at Fleurieu Park Boarding kennels, since been flown from Quarantine, we arrived 3 days ago and got them back 2 days ago and they are fine. The new owners have been lovely and sent over photos and emails to give us updates in the UK until we arrived. I would recommend them. Hope it helps xx

Just to update this thread. We visited Fleureu Boarding Kennels and there are new owners there since Nov 2011 and they are upgrading everything and appear to love dogs. We felt happy enough to leave our dog there for 3 days and collected him unscathed.