Guest steveygee

Saturday Night!

Guest steveygee

Was quite a random night.... ended up drinking in Glenelg with my mate until the wee hours. We were just about to leave the Pier bar when we just happened to bump into 4 Pommie lasses who apparently are part of the "pommie princesses"! Just want to say if any of you girls are on here, it was a good giggle and we'll have to catch up again.... but you'lll have to a) excuse my piss poor dancing, I was pretty smashed and b) excuse my Aussie mate...... HA!:biglaugh:

Moral of the story..... don't drink:arghh:

Hi, it was us!!

Had a great night, not danced so much in a long time.....your dancing was OK, not sure about your mate though LOL!!!

We don't get out on the tiles all that often, being the old "bangers" that some nice chap called us in the club LOL, so we like to have a good time and show the young un's how to party when we do!

Guest steveygee
    Hi, it was us!!

Had a great night, not danced so much in a long time.....your dancing was OK, not sure about your mate though LOL!!!

We don't get out on the tiles all that often, being the old "bangers" that some nice chap called us in the club LOL, so we like to have a good time and show the young un's how to party when we do!

Glad you lot had a good night, we did, despite you lot being a bunch of "old bangers" :biglaugh:

I'd just like to add though... myself and Kym definitely aint younguns, well mainly Kym. I definitely felt that the next day lets put it that way.

Hey Chris , cant wait to hear what names all you husband's will get called on sat when you lot are full of booze !!! :biggrin:x

I dont see as a gentlemans night out could possible end up wrong :biggrin:

Clearly we will be home and tucked up by eight O clock :unsure:

Chris.

Glad you lot had a good night, we did, despite you lot being a bunch of "old bangers" :biglaugh:

I'd just like to add though... myself and Kym definitely aint younguns, well mainly Kym. I definitely felt that the next day lets put it that way.

Steveygee, you dont realise how much of a lucky escapy you and your mate had. Men have been known to disapear after bumping into that lot.

Chris.

Hahahaha, think kym was def older than he was letting on!

I felt quite good the next day, amazing really as we had been out since 5pm.

It was def a fun night.

That will be mine then chris .... lol

If he's anything like you then yes as you are a wrongun my dear ;)

Chris.

Guest AngPhil

OMG - pommie princesses you sound fantatic. I definately want to come on one of your nights out!

Guest steveygee
    Hahahaha, think kym was def older than he was letting on!

I felt quite good the next day, amazing really as we had been out since 5pm.

It was def a fun night.

It's only the fact that he is "vertically challenged" that makes people think he is younger ;)

Guest Ryan T. Lion
    Was quite a random night.... ended up drinking in Glenelg with my mate until the wee hours. We were just about to leave the Pier bar when we just happened to bump into 4 Pommie lasses who apparently are part of the "pommie princesses"! Just want to say if any of you girls are on here, it was a good giggle and we'll have to catch up again.... but you'lll have to a) excuse my piss poor dancing, I was pretty smashed and b) excuse my Aussie mate...... HA!:biglaugh:

Moral of the story..... don't drink:arghh:

Sent you a PM dude.