Guest sallycinnamon

New to Adelaide

Guest sallycinnamon

hello everyone :) i'm a mum of 2 boys age 7 and 5. we arrived here in nov '11 and live in the hills. i'm looking to meet new people and make new friends :) look forward to hearing from you if you're in the same boat!

Guest ebstar
    hello everyone :) i'm a mum of 2 boys age 7 and 5. we arrived here in nov '11 and live in the hills. i'm looking to meet new people and make new friends :) look forward to hearing from you if you're in the same boat!

Hi,we arrived Jul '11 and live in Happy Valley,so about 20mins from you.My children are a little older (girls 14,11 and boy 9) I am also looking to meet new people so just let me know if you would like to meet. Can't do this week though as we move house tommorow.Ebstar

Hello!!

We also arrived November and have three boys 8, 5 and 3.

We are in Hallett Cove but mobile if you wanted to meet up. We love the beach and parks..and boys do too.

Sarah

Guest FRIDGEMAN

We arrived june 2011 , two girls 9 and 12 down aldinga beach , its good to meet new people

Guest Jennet
    We arrived june 2011 , two girls 9 and 12 down aldinga beach , its good to meet new people

Hi

Aldinga is where we are hoping to live, what is it like their for school, jobs, commute etc

thanks

jennet