Sign in to follow this  
Guest vikkiann

Frustrated!!!

Guest vikkiann

I'm in desperate need of a rant, so here goes!!

We got our visa back in 2008 and believe me that was the easy part. We activated it that year and stayed in the biggest dump ever. When we got home i said to my husband that i would never return to australia. There were alot of factors but i just didn't think it was the right time for us.

However, time passed and it took me 2 years to admit that actually i did want to be out there. The UK is a load of crap and the thought of our children growing up here scares the life out of me.

So, we put the house on the market, we must have had near on 100 viewers and every time we accept an offer they mess us about and think they can knock thousands off.

It really frustrates me !!

It's taken me so long to come to the conclusion that we are ready to give life down under a bloody good go and now this house won't sell, i feel so deflated!

Rant over, thanks for reading.

Vikki

xx

Guest bishvegas

Hi Vikki.

I know exactly how you're feeling. Like you we can't sell either. Only difference is that we haven't even had a viewing! We are flying out to Adelaide next week to validate our Visa but depsperately wish we were making the move for good. Getting the Visa was the easy part! Keep your chin up. It will happen one day.

Julie x

Guest vikkiann

Thanks Julie, i feel so crap at the moment!

Have fun validating, the flight is a killer though, we did it with 4 kids, what a nightmare!

Vikki

xx

Guest RobJ1978

Hi Vikkiann,

I hope you manage to find a buyer soon so you can return to Oz. Why are your potential buyers pulling out? Do they put a bid in for the house then say we want to lower it? Were in the process of selling ours at the moment - I can imagine it can be quite a long and frustrating process - particularly when buyers bid for the house - then pull out.

We will be keeping our fingers and toes crossed for your family - hope it all works out!

Rob

Guest Barney Rubble
    Thanks Julie, i feel so crap at the moment!

Have fun validating, the flight is a killer though, we did it with 4 kids, what a nightmare!

Vikki

xx

:swoon:

you legend !

have been back a number of times and often see parents struggle with one or two kids but 4 :notworthy:

The house selling must be really frustrating

Think of your frustrations as a toothache . . . . once you get here the ache will be over :idea:

Use the same reasoning for my marriage :skeptical: but it 's been a long toothache !

Cheers

BR

PS. Don't tell my missus :biglaugh:

Guest vikkiann

Br ... I had a little chuckle at your marriage!!

Rob ... They say its a buyers market and the buyers just seem to take the pi** thinking they can get a bargain, NO this is my home that they make look bad. The house will sell, we are going to take the next sensible offer and hope it goes through.

Thanks guys.

Vikki

xxx

Guest RobJ1978

Hi VickyAnn,

Dont let them take the mickey - a sensible offer will come! Just hang in there!

Rob

Guest vikkiann

We've accepted a reasonable offer, fingers crossed it goes through this time.

Vikki

xx