Mezzi

VISA at last!!!!

Hello everyone - am THRILLED to say that I was granted my permanent residency today!!! :) :) :)

The last of my paperwork was my foreign police clearance which my agent sent to my case officer on Monday, visa granted one day later, and only 2 months after I got my CO..... it's been 2 years, 11 months and 4 days since I lodged my application! I think my patience finally paid off!!!!!!!!!

Soooooo excited! Hope to leave the UK mid June, and get to Adelaide in September... so much to do! :)

Guest MasterEales

Congrats!

I know the feeling, as we got ours on the 27th...still got a big grin now :)

Yes alot of research on things to do....things not to forget etc....we are going to validate in june

Guest bishvegas

Congratulations. It's a great feeling after all the waiting. Good luck with your move.

Congratulations, Mezzi!! Such a great feeling after all the nail-biting weeks/months/years (?) of never-quite knowing what the outcome will be! We got our visas last month while in Adelaide (we'd gone there to apply onshore for our third RRVs after long absence from Oz) and arrived back in England two weeks ago. We're still in a state of 'can't-believe-we-got-it!' and way up on Cloud Nine.

So we definitely know how you feel! Enjoy the moment and look forward to what's ahead! It was all worth it in the end (even tho your bank account will no doubt not be feeling as buoyant as you do!), without a doubt.

Every good wish for good things to come!