sharons dream

looking for cheap accomodation for 8 days

hi all. we have found a long term rental but can not get in till 20th febuary. we have to be out of our current rental on the 12 th feb. does anyone know any very cheap rentals avaliable for those 8 days please

Have a look on Stayz - we found a cheap rental before we got our long term (in the end did not have to use it) but there is a mixed bag on there. Good luck

Sorry Sharon

Just bumping for you. I cant help but sure folks that can will be along in a minute.

Would love to hear how you have been getting on though.

Sarah x

Guest bidsandrew

Hi Sharon, I might be able to help but just checking and will let you know asap.

Bridget

Guest bidsandrew

Sorry Sharon, cant help, thought I could but the place I was thinking of has been booked for that time. Hope you find something.

I know if you're stuck and that rental is free, they will let you stay on probably , but I suppose that doesn't represent very cheap !

Good luck and let us all know what happens

Lisa

With the Adelaide Festival on you are probably better off looking further out from Adelaide as they might have some availability. I am getting a lot of enquiries for availability (am definitely fully booked though) as there are a lot of people needing accommodation during this time. I just checked out the Port Noarlunga ones and while not necessarily "cheap" for a one bedroom ($120 a night for a triple - using sofa bed). If they are available it might be good to snap it up. Good luck.

hi all. we have found a long term rental but can not get in till 20th febuary. we have to be out of our current rental on the 12 th feb. does anyone know any very cheap rentals avaliable for those 8 days please

Sharon have you found something now??

If not try

http://www.realestateowners.net.au/

They might have something or be able to recommend somewhere that hasavailability.