Sign in to follow this  
Guest bevbex67


    Recommended Posts

    Guest bevbex67



    New to the site.:)

    Just wondering if anyone can help. My husband is an electrician but specalises in sound and light installations into pubs and night clubs. Is there any call for this type of work or would he be better off going down the general electrician route?




    We are in the middle of the application for state sponsorship Visa My husband has to go for a skills assesment with VETASSESSA has anyone been for this assesment before?


    When Visa is agranteed we hope to move to Adelaide, and would be grateful for any information about the best neighbourhoods to move to..


    Thanks in advance



    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this