Guest kristy and kenny

Arriving 18th Feb, holiday let needed for 2 weeks.

Guest kristy and kenny

Hi,

Hubby and I are arriving in the morning of 18th Feb, with our 2 year old and 4 year old. We are looking for somewhere to stay until we can find a rental property for a longer term let. We need something child friendly and as close as poss to the city so that we can spend those few weeks scouting out properties. We need a holiday let or short term furnished place that we can use for a few weeks as a starting place. Any suggestions gratefully appreciated!

Many thanks,

Kristy

Hi Kristy

You could try other furnished rental owners on here or try http://www.adelaideshorttermrentals.com.au or they could PM you if you wanted (private message). I suspect a lot may be full up (I haven't got availability). It's quite a busy time of year as we also have the Adelaide Festival and Fringe Festival. Otherwise try some of the commercial sites like http://www.rentahome.com.au or http://www.realestate.com.au ( in the holiday rentals section).

Good luck

Hi kirsty

Try Christies Beach tourist park we have friends going as you arrive from there they over to validate their visa's. Most of all the other parks are full and you will also find it hard to get accomodation that is reasonably priced. Christies beach also has a rail link to the city to. the other park to try is "Big4" at West Beach the one at marrion is full. I cant place were I had the email address but you can google them.

Mark.

Guest kristy and kenny

Jay & Lou, you must be as excited as us! Especially with all of this cold weather! We're flying from Heathrow. Land at 0935 on 18th feb. How about you?

Really looking forward to it, we land at 09.20 on Saturday. Hope you get a place sorted, we are staying at Midway apartments in-between the city and the beach, not sure what they would be like with kids as only one bedroom. It would be nice to keep in touch. X

Welcome to Adelaide (almost). If you have no luck at the short term holiday rentals you can also try the holiday parks at either Christies Beach and there is also one in Aldinga aswell. Not as good an option though as getting a short term house rental.

Good luck.

Hi Sandford 5050, if it was the one you sent a couple of days ago then yes we got that, I will get Jay to message you back when he gets up! (it's only just 7am) x