VdMfamily

Medicals - well chest x-ray really

Hi all my hubbie has to go for a chest Xray as part of our Visa and they have sent a list with closest place listed as Edinburgh (we are in Newcastle) is there no where local we can go or do we have to us a one on the specified lisT? Just wondering before I go ahead get prices for Edinburgh vs Manchester x

Have a look on the list of panel doctors on the immi website. I lived in the country in Dorset and only had to travel 20 minutes for my medical so imagine there's a closer one to you.

You do have to use one on the specified list afaik. If you've already got that then you know which your nearest options are.

Guest teamV

We went to Manchester it's a private clinic in the city center ,you can park right outside ,as there's a pay machine,I would say it just a large Victorian house that's been converted .everyone was friendly and on the X-ray we had they said it was just to check for TB .sorry but I can't remember the price .we went there because everywhere else we rang were booked up for months.

Kev.