Guest Guzzler&Sas

Broken Chariot

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi,

Things seem to be a little quiet reference Twickers, the wheels came off with a thump never mind always next year.

WALES,WALES,WALES,

Guzzler:jiggy::D:P:v_SPIN:

Guest graandjac
    :biglaugh::biglaugh:But the win was 100% down to bad play on our parts not good play on yours Mate , but never the less well played ( god that hurts). cheers Gra

Guest Guzzler&Sas

to say he is a nightmare to live with at the moment is an understatement .....

cheers

sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas
    :biglaugh::biglaugh:But the win was 100% down to bad play on our parts not good play on yours Mate , but never the less well played ( god that hurts). cheers Gra

G'day,

I think the win was down to the fact Wales were worse than rubbish in the first half, England thought the game was won by then, when the dragon roared into life in the second half England did not know how to deal with it, without wanting to rub it in pretty clueless.

If nothing else it it shut the smarmy (Gushy) Guscott up, well worth getting up at 02.30

Regards

Guzzler

Got to agree with you Keith, well worth staying up for.

I watched it in the Rosemont Hotel, Hindley st with about 10 other compatriots (and 1 English supporter).

If you fancy a trip into the city next week, give us a call.

Bring on the Scots!!!

Cheers

Chris

Guest Django
    But the win was 100% down to bad play on our parts not good play on yours

Well kinda. It was a case of throwing an easy win away in the last 10 minutes. England should have buried Wales in the first 40 mins but didn't and paid the price with an inept end to the second half.:o

Still at least we not only got through top the second stage of the world cup and went all the way to the final. :P Maybe the boys don't wanna get up for these lesser competitions. ;) Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it.:biglaugh:

Pete