Tea Tree Gully / Modbury etc Area - Anyone Live in this Area?

Guest keith&ju

Guest keith&ju

We are looking at Tree Gully / Modbury / surrounds area ..... it is housing expensive this way, and what is it like? We need easy public transport to the city centre which I think is taken care of by the O'bahn.

Thanks

Julie & Keith

Guest Barney Rubble

lived in the area for over 20 years and still here. Imho prefer it as it has everything we needed especially when kids came along. O-bahn is great for getting into city for work. Beach is a 20 minute drive away if you want to go.

House prices are very mixed in general and I'm sure you'll find something suitable

Pm if you need more specific info :-)

Guest Barney Rubble
I'll third that,living in Banksia Park. Lovely area has everything you need,even a British Pub lol.

Ahhh, the British Pub :wubclub:

Assume that is the Fox N' Firkin ?

There was a few here in the early 90's but then they went to the Irish theme which is ok :skeptical:

Don't mind the Slug N' Lettuce but thats a bit 'new' compared to the Fox.

Also it's a short drive into the hills which can lead you anywhere . . . . . well when the missus drives and i nod off it does :SLEEP:

Guest MozzieBait

North Eastern subs are the best.... totally not biased at all!!! We are in Redwood Park also, been in the Tea Tree Gully area for 2.5 years and love it. Great schools for kids and we have awesome access to the o'bahn :goofy: Fox and Firkin also a big bonus!