sush

Anyone Leaving in May ?

Hi is anyone leaving in May, and would like to meet up?, we are in Leicester so please get in touch !

:cute:

Guest foxesonthemove

We are also in Leicester just waiting for our visa to come through. Good luck with the move.

Alex

Guest foxesonthemove

All being well we should be there by next Christmas although we are toying with the idea of doing a recce to activate our visas first which is probably the sensible thing to do, but after three years in the planning we just want to get over there! Do you have any idea where you are going to settle when you go over?

What jobs are you looking at. My OH is a carpenter, things not looking too promising for work at the mo!

Whereabouts in Leicester are you?

Alex

Hi Alex

We have been before so I think we will look to buy in Golden Grove, where it is not to far to get to the city for me, We loved North Adelaide, but its so expensive there. But at the moment like here it is a byers market which is good if you are looking to buy straight away, which we will as you will also qualifiy for the first time byers grant.

We have just sold our house which was in Great Glen and now staying with my Mum till we go, so this week has really been hectic, its not great but hey its only till May !

My OH is in Construction Site Manangement , and I work in accounts, ive just looked at the jobs there on the internet and construction jobs will always be slow this time of the year but soon it will start to pick up, i dont think its no where near to how it is here, so your OH should be ok