Guest tinkham_lee

Aldinga Internet

Guest tinkham_lee

After using an optus dongle which is **** for 2.5 years im getting fed up of it constantly dropping out, having slow speeds and not being able to Skype

I am looking to change to Adam. Ideally naked adsl, if its available in Aldinga Beach?

Can anyone in Aldinga Beach tell me what their WiMax service is like. Speeds during peak hours, does it drop out often, is it good for Skype on a Sunday evening?

Thanks

Guest Adelaide_bound

just bumping this up for you incase anyone from around there can help :)

Guest tinkham_lee

Thanks, adelaidebound. i was about to bump it up myself.

Surely someone in Aldinga uses Adam internet

Guest boesman

Yeah would love t0 konw the answer. We are moving to Moana next week and will live on the edge of the village. We are also looking at Adam although Dodo has offered some amazing deal, but don't trust them after the reviews on here.

Not into the technicalities we have Adam internet in Alsinga via a small satellite dish on roof. We don't have a Telstra line - so usi VoIP for calls - costs $60 per month. Certainly not had any issues very pleased infancy with service and cost!

Guest bidsandrew

Will be interested in any replies on Adam. We too are in Moana and getting sick of our dongle now as it keeps dropping in and out so looking at home broadband.

Guest lippy

We're in the Sunday Estate and the old dongle internet was constantly dropping out, just changed to Adam Wireless (dish on roof!) and it has improved ten fold - we do get drop outs but think it might be the laptop which is getting on now? as it works when next to router.. Voip calls - 72cents to the UK for 1 hr - no more phone cards :) free local and national calls. I like the way you can check how much a call will cost you before you make it and Adam's customer service is far better than Telstra.