Guest maria-v

Zumba Fitness in Seaford

Guest maria-v

Hi,

If anyone would like to come along to a Zumba class, I go to Zumba with KheShan at Seaford Primary School.

It's on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:30pm and is $10 per class (I think your first one is less and there a multi-class discount passes that you can buy).

It's a really fun, friendly class and the instructor is awesome!

There's a really good mix of fitness levels and ages and the instructor makes everyone feel welcome and comfortable.

I'd love to meet some of you there :)

Maria

Guest leemina

I wanted to go last night Maria, but eldest school had a parent acquaintance evening, so ended up going to that. Am working tomorrow otherwise would be going zumba, definately gonna go next week though. Cant wait!!

Guest maria-v

Great! I usually wear a purple top and dark blue 3/4 leggings - look and for me and come and say hello :)

Hi,

If anyone would like to come along to a Zumba class, I go to Zumba with KheShan at Seaford Primary School.

It's on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:30pm and is $10 per class (I think your first one is less and there a multi-class discount passes that you can buy).

It's a really fun, friendly class and the instructor is awesome!

There's a really good mix of fitness levels and ages and the instructor makes everyone feel welcome and comfortable.

I'd love to meet some of you there :)

Maria

Hi Maria,

I know it's quite a way off but I will def be up for that although not arriving until end July, we are staying in Port Noarlunga for our 1st month on arrival. Do you think it will be a regular thing ? If so I would love to join you at least once a week. Can I add you as a friend then I will be able to contact you nearer the time ? PS Never done zumba before but done salsa, aerobics, step etc so shouldn't trip and break my neck or anything !

Lisa

Guest lyn

I'm up for that! Arriving end of March. Love Zumba and definitely want to keep it going! x

Guest maria-v

Hi Lisa,

Yes, it's a regular thing. Definitely add me as a friend and I can give you more details when you get here.

Maria

Guest leeannekays

I'm up for that, love zumba here. We arrive mid April xx