Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Got our PR Today!!!

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi All,

I know a few of you have been asking recently about the 887. Just to ease a few minds we submitted all docs just over a week ago and Visa was granted today. To answer a few questions- we submitted.

Wage slips of main Applicant (16 months)

4 random bills (electric and gas)

Tax assess letters for both

Copies of passports and Bith cert- if you send documents in colour you do not need anything certified

Federal Police checks for both- we did not wait to be asked for these sent with everything else

Rent slips -Random ones

Lease agreements

Work reference of employer

Scanned 2 passport pictures of both

It asks for form 80 we did not need to send this

On the application it asks if you have had medicals in Australia- tick yes and just put date and where in the UK

Look forward to the weekend to celebrate now, good luck to everyone waiting :wink:

Jo and Tom x

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi for some reason my initial post has appeared. So i have two nearly identical posts. If possible can one of the moderators delete the post titled 887. I don't seem to be able to do it.

Cheers Jo :))

Hi for some reason my initial post has appeared. So i have two nearly identical posts. If possible can one of the moderators delete the post titled 887. I don't seem to be able to do it.

Cheers Jo :))

Done :)

Chris.

Guest markmet

Hi Chorley Girl

Congratulations on getting PR it must feel fantastic and a weight off your mind. We arrived in Adelaide Feb 21st 2010 so we will apply in a couple of weeks, just getting everything prepared now. Thanks for your reply by the way about the form 80. Really hoping we dont need to fill that in. Pretty sure we supplied all the info from that for the 475, but believe its random what the case worker asks for, and have been told that the whole process is pretty straight forward so fingers crossed. Anyway enjoy the celebrations and well done.

Chris

Hi All,

I know a few of you have been asking recently about the 887. Just to ease a few minds we submitted all docs just over a week ago and Visa was granted today. To answer a few questions- we submitted.

Wage slips of main Applicant (16 months)

4 random bills (electric and gas)

Tax assess letters for both

Copies of passports and Bith cert- if you send documents in colour you do not need anything certified

Federal Police checks for both- we did not wait to be asked for these sent with everything else

Rent slips -Random ones

Lease agreements

Work reference of employer

Scanned 2 passport pictures of both

It asks for form 80 we did not need to send this

On the application it asks if you have had medicals in Australia- tick yes and just put date and where in the UK

Look forward to the weekend to celebrate now, good luck to everyone waiting :wink:

Jo and Tom x

Congratulations on your PR.