Sign in to follow this  
Guest silverstargazer38

aay up there

Guest silverstargazer38

hi all just to say hello to this site been on pio for bout a year and started on this one now .sent all tra stuff last year but they needed more info at the time some one went bust on me draining all my funds sigh but determined to get there this year was hoping 4 bris but decided any where in oz is good so long as there is work and a good bbq lol my wife is julia and we coming over with my son :arghh:14 year old ants with a attitude so now planing a trip for myself in march to see if i can get a sponsor i am a plasterer by trade but also a joiner /kitchen fitter and in an ideal world would love to continue the joinery side rather than plastering so once again hi to all of you from us lot :D

welcome to PIA,

Good luck with the TRA. Judging by the skills you have should go through ok. Would recommend the carpentry side as i believe, may be wrong, but the majority of houses are drylined so plastering is more likely to be external render.Not sure too much on the larger buildings and offices etc. But im sure a plasterer out there already will set the record straight.

Anyway good luck

Guest mOZzy

can't help with the job front just wanted to say

hello and welcome to pia :cute:

a very good choice!!!

Guest Leanne & Mark

Ah hello there, welcome to my little hide out !!!!!! Its a little quiter in here than PIO but still a great fountain of knowledge for heading south!!