Guest graandjac

Oct 07 Reccie Pics

Guest graandjac

Just a few pics from our reccie last October.

Pics 1 & 3 are as mentioned in past posts my fav spot, this is Old Noarlunga, cross the river via the foot bridge walk up the hill and turn around and this is the view.

Pic 2 is the Noarlunga river at the river mouth facing back up stream, with the cliff behind me.

Pic 4 is looking down on to the river mouth, where the last pic was taken.

And pic 5 is one of the many fab beachs south of Adelaide, somewhere between Aldinga and Maslin Beach, but there is so many sorry:nah: I forgot which one it is.

Hope there not to boring, Cheers Graham

Guest Guest75

And there I was thinking you were Psychic with that topic title:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Nice piccies.

Guest rockpool crab

Pics 1 & 2 are as mentioned in past posts my fav spot, this is Old Noarlunga, cross the river via the foot bridge walk up the hill and turn around and this is the view.

Pic 2 is the Noarlunga river at the river mouth facing back up stream, with the cliff behind me.

And pic 5 is one of the many fab beachs south of Adelaide, somewhere between Aldinga and Maslin Beach, but there is so many sorry:nah: I forgot which one it is.

PS thats oct 07 doh.....!!!!

Hiya..

That wasn't a bit boring..I love seeing pictures of where we hope to be. The beaches just look amazing!

Thanks for those.

Carol Ann

Guest Guzzler&Sas

love the photos Gra - how clever are you???? I can only just about manage to upload my photos onto the computer, let alone know how to put them in a posting/thread!

Perhaps when you get here (not too much longer I hope!), you could give Guzzler and I a quick lesson, in return for some beers or something!!!!

Cheers

Sas

Guest Django

I've changed the title for you Graham. Don't want people thinking you are Dr Who's new assistant. ;)

Great photos though can't wait to see it first hand.

Pete

Guest graandjac

thanks Pete, spotted the typo to late,:biglaugh: wally....!! Cheers Graham

Guest cunnah10

Pics 1 & 3 are as mentioned in past posts my fav spot, this is Old Noarlunga, cross the river via the foot bridge walk up the hill and turn around and this is the view.

Graham photos are fab!Makes you appreciate how lovely it is even more so when we look outside our windows most days at the moment at the depressing grey skies etc that the UK is so famous for!

When do you hope to get out there for good and where are hoping to settle?

Gill