Guest Maria Day

Does anyone know where i can get Bisto Gravy???

Guest Maria Day

Hello Pommes!

I've been around shops and was looking for Bisto Gravy and can't find any. My hubby and kids still loves there sunday dinner but finding the Ozzy gravy a bit flavorless. Is there a British supermarket around here? :unsure:

Maria.x

Guest ReadyPenny

You can buy it in Foodland and Coles, not all suburbs though

Guest maria-v

Hi,

I'm pretty sure the lolly shop on Jetty Rd in Glenelg sells it.

Foodland at Hallett Cove do it...in fact I've seen lots of Foodlands with it! If you go to the lolly shop on jetty rd, glenelg it'll be very expensive!!

Guest BrianS

Ditters at unley s/c also sells it. Damn pricey though, will continue to make my own I think

Guest Maria Day

Thanks peps...now I'm confused which one to go lols!:jiggy: did looked in woolworths and Coles in Christies beach and Noarlunga and couldn't find any. Will drag hubby to reynella and try there. :))

You will get it in Ritos deli in colonades across from coles next to bakers delight.Dont get tempted by by the british chocolate and crisps.LOL

Guest loublack

if you're looking in woolies or coles (they have bisto in one of them on christies beach rd...can't remember which) it isn't with the gravy!! it's in a small section with other english/scotish food. in the middle of one of the aisles. easy to miss if you haven't got your eyes peeled :)

Guest jen&ian

If you can't find it, or don't want to pay through the nose for it Greens do gravy granules which I think are pretty much indistinguishable from Bisto.

If you can't find it, or don't want to pay through the nose for it Greens do gravy granules which I think are pretty much indistinguishable from Bisto.

We use Greens too..... great tasting and cheaper then importing everything!!

We use Greens too..... great tasting and cheaper then importing everything!!

That's good to know - I've been using Gravox and some flavours are OK (lamb & rosemary) but not as good as Bisto granules.

Guest WhatNow?

Unless you get the imported stuff it doesn't taste the same either - I find that the Black and Gold version of gravy powder is the nearest to UK Bisto. I get that from IGA stores, though I have seen it in some Coles. Cheaper too...