Leeds1877

Advisor or not

We have completed the process on our own so far and are still awaiting SS. we have started to complete the 176 form in readiness and have all of the required evidence etc.

How hard is the last form and is it worth employing an advisor to help re meds etc?

grateful for any thoughts etc or advice and prev experiences

Thanks

Anna

Some people have difficult circumstnaces, some have no idea where to start, and some find the guidance/support of an agent worth the money, but I think this becomes less so the further you are into the process and you seem like you're well on your way. I'd continue going it alone. (We did it ourselves easily enough.)

Good luck

Jim

Hi Anna

I agree with Jim 100%. The skills assessment is much more fiddly to organise than the visa itself.

You have mentioned possibly needing someone to give you a hand with the meds? Does anyone in your family suffer from a known medical condition, please? If not then there is not likely to be a problem with the meds.

Cheers

Gill

Guest wayney34

Hi if youv'e managed to sort the state sponsorship forms out the rest is no more difficult than that. All I can say is just read through the forms a few times double checking everything and if your'e circumstances are straight forward you shouldn't have any problems. Also the case officers are quite helpful as they email you and ask for any evidence that you may of forgot and also tell you when to book medicals and when to get your police checks. We managed ours and found it went through a lot quicker than some that we have seen using agents we submitted the forms in june and by september we had the full visa which shocked the hell out of us because we were expecting it to be about 12 months. Just remember aswell that theres plenty of people on here to give you help. Hope it goes well good luck