Skittle

3 bedroom house to rent in Hallett Cove

Hi,

We are leaving our rental as we have bought a house (yeah), we have been in the rental for 6 months and it has been perfect for us. It is 3 bedrooms, lounge/dining room, family room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms with bir, master bedroom with ensuite, lovely outdoor entertaining area with new pergola, large garden shed, remote door carport and very nice gardens.

It is situated on a cul-de-sac and is within walking distance of Hallett Cove East Primary School, R-12 school and the Shopping centre. It is equidistant from both train stations and 30 minutes drive from the CBD. Colonnades shopping centre and Marion shopping centre are both 10 minutes drive away.

Rent per week $270.00

Have a look at the photos and if you would like to have a viewing contact:- http://www.residentialletting.com.au/

It will be available from 3rd March 2008.

brett1Small.jpg

brett2Small.jpg

Guest Guzzler&Sas

we have some friends coming back out soon and they are desperate for a rental - i will get them to check out the photos

thanks

sas

Hi skittle.

We are due to arrive on 1st march and were looking at hallett cove.

could you let me know it if is furnished/unfurnished and the cost too.

I will let my cousin know once you have replied to me with this information and get her to come round to see it, if this is okay with you.

you can either reply with a post on here or PM me.

many thanks

Guest sarahsmartiepants

congrats on buying a place Karen, hope you are well, havent seen you for a while

sarah

I can vouch for Karen's rental, clean, tidy, great location, its a good catch & excellent value for money, definitely worth snapping up IMO.

Congrats Karen & Family, its fantastic news for you all - please invite us to the house warming LOL. See you soon

Angela xx

I can now say that our house has new tenants from 5th March. Big relief for us - didn't fancy paying the rent for the next 6 months! Looking forward to moving into our new house now - no more inspections yeah!

Karen

Hi Karen

That's great news I was wondering how the viewings went. I can't wait to see the new house in the flesh, how exciting, if you need a helping hand give us a shout.

Angela x