been here 9 weeks now,missing my friends and need girlie mates

Guest neeks

Im Anneka from Nottingham and we have been here in Adelaide for just over 9 weeks now,finding my feet and have pretty much got it now.i live in o'halloran hill with hubby and 2 kids.

but i must admit i am starting to miss my mates and could do with building up a friends base now,there is only so much of your hubby you can take lol.

even if your not close by and fancy meeting up in the city for coffee etc,why dont a bunch of us all get together?.if you fancy this drop me a message on here

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Anneka,

Wanted to reply to your post firstly to say 'hi' but also because my husband and I are feeling the same way as you....

We moved over on the 1st Jan from Huddersfield, with our little man Samuel who turns 2 next month. We have left behind a great circle of friends, both for ourselves and our son, and feel it's time to make an effort to get to know people who are in the same situation as us.

We live in Glenelg North, and absolutely love all that it has to offer us. My husband is working full-time so I entertain my active toddler 24/7! I am without a car at the moment unfortunately, as hubby needs it for work, but if you fancy meeting up in Glenelg for a coffee one time then I will happily show you the sights lol!

Hope to hear from you,

Lisa ;o)