Sign in to follow this  
Guest steveandshelltaylor

For Sale: Honda CBR 125R motorbike $2000 ono

Guest steveandshelltaylor

Hi, I have for sale a 2007 Honda CBR 125R motorbike in red and black. 25,00 kms. Push button start. Starts first time, every time. Extremely reliable and economical. Sporty learner legal bike. New rear tyre and chain in last 9 months. Only selling as I now have a car and no longer need it. Great commuter bike. $2000 ono. Call or text Steve on 0420 616 491. I am in Aldinga Beach.IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TomJonesDad
        2015 Mitsubishi Challenger 5 speed manual 2.5L diesel, one owner with full Mitsubishi service history and balance of 5 year new car warranty, including roadside assistance, and 4 year fixed price servicing remaining. Only driven 25000km!
        Outstanding exterior condition, well cared for interior with some minor boot space scratches. Has 3000 kg towing capacity (tow bar required) with manual transmission providing greater control and performance off road. A great family car with plenty of boot space for camping trips. Full sized spare wheel and 4wd strap kit included. It is exceptional value at $30,795.
        PM for pics and further info. Andrew 0404 561 945
        Located in Parkside