Guest rflynn

Have not informed DIAC/State where we are living. Does it matter?

Guest rflynn

Hi,

Maybe someone can help me. As part of our visa terms we were asked to inform the DIAC of any change of address etc.

as part of our SS to South Aus. We never told anyone when we arrived 5 months ago. We validated our

176 visas and are living and working here in Adelaide since we arrived. Do we have to let them know every time we move

house? I take it they would get our address if needed?

Should we let them know where where we are living or does it matter as that can be proved later if needs be

by utility bills, tax records etc?

Yours Paranoidly

I've just checked back on emails sent from SA regarding informing them when we arrive and it mentions the like to monitor your progress for the first two years. May be worth dropping them an email.

Hi,

Maybe someone can help me. As part of our visa terms we were asked to inform the DIAC of any change of address etc.

as part of our SS to South Aus. We never told anyone when we arrived 5 months ago. We validated our

176 visas and are living and working here in Adelaide since we arrived. Do we have to let them know every time we move

Should we let them know where where we are living or does it matter as that can be proved later if needs be

Yours Paranoidly

Forget it.

Hi,

Yours Paranoidly

You can forget, it's not a problem.

Regards,

Cooler