Guest zimbo

Air Conditioning Installers/ Services.

Guest zimbo

I am a licensed refrigeration and air conditioning technician,i can do new installations,replacements and service at reasonable rates.

Guest leeannekays

Hi Zimbo we are flying over on 22nd April and my husband is a refrigeration and aircon technician. How did you get on doing your licences? How long were you out of work for or did you do other work in that field whilst obtaining em. Any guidance would be gratefully received. He sent the ARTC in but ey have said they won't look at it until we are in the country and send them proof of address and his stamped passport to say we have emigrated.

Leeanne

Guest zimbo

Hi,it took me just over 3 months to get all the licences. For ARTC it took about 6 weeks,after i got it,i applied for both the refrigerant handling licence and restricted electrical licence at the same time,the RHL was 2 weeks and electrical licence about 7 weeks. You should prepare your ARTC application thoroughly,provide all the required docs and evidence and referees. The licences are straightforward.

Guest rwatson1986

Guys I am a Scotsman who emigrated 6 months ago. I work as a project manager for an air conditioning company and we urgently require installation sub-contractors (Zimbo) and also maintenance techs (engineers as known in the UK) to be employed directly with us (leannekays).

Zimbo can you please send me an email with your contact number and we can get you in for a chat? (ryan-watson1986@hotmail.com)

Leannekays can you please get your husband to email me what qualifications he has, a CV and also advise what Visa he will be coming over with.

Thanks.

Ryan.

Guest leeannekays

Thank you Ryan, my husband Robert Kays will e-mail you tonight, he is very eager to have work to come out to.

He is coming on a 176 permanent residency visa and is a fully qualified Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer.

Leeanne

Guest leeannekays

Hi Ryan, are you still looking for maintenance technician? We are here now in Adelaide

Leeanne