hi we have been in SA for three weeks and are desperate for work. my husband is a plumber by trade but can turn his hands to most things. im a preschool teacher by trade but again we are both happy to do any work offered. it would be nice to have a change. please Pm any info or jobs you know about. thank you x

Guest Tina P

Hi, I know the wine bottling place in Mclaren (just past Woodstock winery) is always wanting staff, the advert is on the notice board outside Coles in Mclaren Vale or on the notice board outside the Deli in Mclaren Flat. Also adverts for vintage at the moment, vintage is when they pick the grapes which is now.

Good luck

Guest smit

labour market isnt good at mo.............if hes a plumber , best bet is too go and drop in on the plumbing companies, failing that ring up everyone....better off just turning up tho.................not as easy as looking on seek Steve ....im sure they done that

Guest racheljimme

In my point of view, you do some online data entry work in your home which can help to earn money in the home.

Has your husband done the TAFE course to get his plumbing licence?

He will need this to work for any of the plumbing companies in Oz.

Drop me a private message if you want any more info on this subject.

Rob and Mel