Golden Grove, Wynn Vale, Redwood Park

Guest Paula H

Guest shella_n

These areas are all good. Golden grove is great and I've heard the local schools are excellent. My very good friend used to live in redwood park before she moved to Mawson lakes and had only good things to say about it

Guest guest9403

Im living in Golden Grove....moved here 4 mths ago from Ireland,hubby got a job only 6 mins away so he luvs it..lol...nice place,dd is in a lovely kindi,great playgrounds,swimming pool,play centre called bubbles,shopping mall called "the village" is great has most shops and tea tree plaza is a ten minute drive wit a huge shopping centre there,centrelink and medicare also there!! Its about 35-40 min drive to de city wit good bus service from de village,and a 40 min drive to henley beach which is jus my favourite lol...its a great place if u dont want de beach on ur door-step but i find de drive a bit much wen i jus fancy a walk on de beach in de evenings...and de other down side is there doesnt seem to be any nice bars for food or a drink here,hope i was of some help!

And these are our areas for North Adelaide.

Just a small point - if you say North Adelaide to locals they will assume you are talking about the specific suburb of North Adelaide, which is a small area just north of the city (but in fact is pretty central).

Best to say Northern Suburbs - to avoid confusion! However on reflection I would probably calls those areas North Eastern Suburbs, as Northern suburbs to me means Elizabeth, Munno Para, Paralowie etc. By the way, Golden Grove and Wynn Vale are nice areas (I've never been to Redwood Park). They were developed/planned in the 80's/90's so it's a newish area, with curvy roads and lots of cul-de-sacs (as opposed to the older parts of Adelaide which are loosely based on a grid system with straight roads). It's a hilly and spacious area, nice trees, although some residential roads are narrower than the norm here (just like UK housing estates) with not much room for parking on the street.

Hi, I've lived in Redwood Park now for 4 years and we love it. Its an older area than Wynn Vale and Golden grove so still has larger plots of house/land available.Lots of large gum trees around and some beautiful walks through the parks. The school is excellent imo and we are positioned 5 mins away from both Tea Tree Plaza and Golden Grove Shopping Village. Water world is also very close. I also love the areas of Wynn Vale and Golden Grove, especially the ones with the views of Mount Lofty and the Gulf.