lorluc

Dress Alterations

I did post this in recommendations...but bit worried that unless u go into that section you wont see it!

Please could anyone recommend a good and reasonably priced person who can make alterations to formal dresses?

May need their services soon :)

Thank u!

I know a lovely dressmaker - I can look up her number and PM it to you if you like - but I don't know if she does alterations as well as the full job. Her name is Rosie - she's in Prospect or thereabouts. Let me know if you need the number coz it might be a bit far for you...

Saw a shop in Norwood last week and they deal with wedding dresses, eveningwear and ballgowns as well as the more routine stuff. Can't remember the name but it was a big shop just of the main street (North side) near the Coles Mall (at least I think it was Cole - the one with Gloria Jeans coffee shop anyway)

Guest cazzie

There is also a little place at Marion shopping centre near the escalator (near the cinema escalator and half way down). I have used it and they are very good and reasonably priced too.

Guest BrianS

There is also a good place in either Adelaide or regent arcade in the city, reasonably priced aswell and good quality,

Guest moviemummy

There is an alteration place at noarlunga, collinades.

L x

Also try Dimitri's on Beach Road at Noarlunga. It is down as the school shop but they do everything. I've had a few things altered there and they are friendly, reasonably priced and do an excellent job

Guest BrianS

Adding again as we were at the place in the city again today at the hem shop it's in Adelaide arcade as the Missus was having a dress taken up since she buys things that are too long, was done in 30 mins but it cost the same price as her dress so $20 ( makes the 50% off she bought it for seem useless now ) but it's done very well and very quick

Guest Barney Rubble

Hold on peeps.

which area are you in lorluc ?

You'll get bombarded with assistance as us poms are like that :policeman:

Will narrow down your/our options :confused: