Guest Allybinoz42

New Playgroup for mums and kids

Guest Allybinoz42

Just putting it out there to see if there were enough people to look at organising a regular expat playgroup, around the inner southern suburbs/Glandore/Ascot Park/Clarence Park or whereabouts?

Is there anyone interested in helping run/attending/supporting a group. Or Advice or thoughts from those who have been there done that!

Thanks

Al

Just putting it out there to see if there were enough people to look at organising a regular expat playgroup, around the inner southern suburbs/Glandore/Ascot Park/Clarence Park or whereabouts?

Is there anyone interested in helping run/attending/supporting a group. Or Advice or thoughts from those who have been there done that!

Thanks

Al

Me me me! No experience but interested in attending and helping out where possible. Lots of time and a 3.5 year old to entertain.

Let me know.

Sarah

Is there a particular reason you want to make it expat? There are loads in the areas you have mentioned, I go to one in a Church but its not religious. Malvern Church, Marlborough St, Malvern. On on a Tues & Thurs Mornings 10am to 12noon $2 and a piece of fruit as entry. To be honest there are about 8 poms that go so sort of an expat theme lol

Guest teresa

Sounds good, we would come . Cant offer any advice but i would suggest trying to do a morning slot at around 10am to avoid conflicts with school pickups etc.