football, what am i going to do without it!!!!!!!!

Guest peter76

its nice to bump into these glory hunter (man u fans)

THEY ONLY COME OUT WHEN WINNING NEVER HEAR OFF THEM WHEN LOSING (MAN U 1-2 MAN CITY)

still nice 2 have footie banter even when we would be other side of the world

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Agree with that , have to be honest i was there when you guys beat us 4-3 after we were 3 -0 up at half time and playing against 10 men for 45 mins:swoon:. If you are a city fan that is....??

Cheers Graham

Hi,

You may have trouble getting visa's they don't usually issue them out to people with a serious illness:p

Guzzler

lol i really wanted to make an arsenal joke but was thinking better of it (they're the only team i have strong feelings towards;) )

I'm happy to organise an outing to a adelaide united match sometime after we get back...will keep it in mind. Glad others might be interested.

Suzer

Guest peter76

hi

No city fan that must off been a joke

ARSENAL fan lived next to highbury growing up so we have been through the good times and bad times

man u were the best team yesterday but it will be a good fight for the league just enjoy it

BUT WE DO PLAY THE BETTER FOOTBALL-HA HA HA

Cheers

peter,debbie&katie-alice

All Man U fans get their legs pullled, yes we are from The South, but have Northern blood running through us. We let the emotion get to us (the busby babes), City did play well though, they always do against us, I do agree, Arsenal do play lovely football, shame they didnt do it yesterday! lol Betta watch out for Nani and Anderson!!!!!!! Would love to see Man U more, tickets are like gold dust.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

And for that extra show of support, why not buy a license plate with 'your' team' on it?

LC

:biglaugh: There are none left available now LC, the footy poms have taken them all!:biglaugh:

sarah

Guest mattvdh

hi all, man city season ticket holder here moving back to adelaide next week!! so have had to depart from my beloved city, was wondering if there any blues in adelaide that meet to watch the match's??

Guest hulltigers

hi man blue well be good if we have somewhere to go for games and all the banter who ever we support, used to live next door to jobson when he was at hull many a year ago. up the tigers

Guest Rob and Clare
hi all, man city season ticket holder here moving back to adelaide next week!! so have had to depart from my beloved city, was wondering if there any blues in adelaide that meet to watch the match's??

There are loads of man City supporters here, including a Man City over 35's soccer team.... Still trying to find a West brom equivalent.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stormywhether
Everton FC and evertonians rule OK :biglaugh:

Thank the lord - until you posted Rachie, I thought the northern blues had no representation whatsoever - Toffees-tastic!

Holding my head up high despite yesterday's horror result at the 'Cottage. Felt like all 11 players were boycotting the game by not putting their skills on display. Miserable performance, disastrous.

So the Everton Supporters Club (Poms Section) is now two-strong in Adelaide. Bring it on!

:jiggy:

Guest billy173safc
we should all get together n play 5 a side when we all over .:chatterbox:

We have been over to Adelaide a few times to visit my wifes sister and brother in law who are from sunderland. There is a safc supporters club in Adelaide run by Bob Smith. Details are on the safc website under supporters clubs i think. They meet up and also a few of them are season ticket holders at Adelaide ( united )